I got to say there are no other guys like them. Each of them made me able to check off this list with ease and plenty of joy!
1. It’s always a rotation at our apartment between Phu, Jonathan and me who are going to cook, take out the trash and do the dishes. This love-hate relationship we have started to develop.
2. Whenever I don’t understand a text, these guys always try to explain it to me or just tell me don’t worry about it.
3. I never feel like a fatty around them since they always eat way more than I do. They are the guys who are down to eat ice cream with me at 10pm and I have no shame eating out of a carton in front of them.
4. OMG Late night munchies, Jonathan is always down for late-night after a night out. Michael and his McGangBang, Phu’s random moment at McDonalds.
5. “Boys are bad, girls are good” enough said. The best therapy I ever received.
6. PSH! They never say I look good, they just say I look hideous but I can always trust them making sure I don’t go out looking like a trashbag.
7. What would I do without Michael, Jonathan and Daniel. Stuck with a fridge on the 6th floor! They are even kind enough to drive me. haha well the other Jonathan drove me up and carried my stuff too.
8. Hmm maybe. Just kidding. These guys are also the reason why no one ever come near me. I am totally friendzoned by everyone.
9. THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE. Jonathan being my date to banquet and then for Mt. Eden Show Choir, I had company.
10. Last night was totally an example of me being entertained by Julius, Phu and Gorden. They are so funny while playing League of Legends.
11. I <3 my roommies. They drove me back to Clark Kerr to shower because I was being a girl and needed to feel clean!
12. Thank god I don’t have snapchats. But my daily “I need to poop” “I need to take a dump”, insane to the part where I have conversations with them while they are using the bathroom.
13. When I’m too tired, I just crawl into bed without showering. I don’t care if they think I’m gross. haha
14. PSH! They never give me piggyback rides. They just stare. haha minus one time Jonathan gave me a piggyback ride. But the rest never do. Haha Jonathan and Phu will just let me fall flat on my face.
15. Stupid things I do with my boys. Oh god the list goes on and on forever. I don’t even know where to even start. Shoving too many people in a car? Going to a Chem Frat Party on Northside? Why do we normally think this is a good idea?
16. Unfortunately, I don’t use their sweaters as much. However, I do borrow their clothes from time to time. I still have Sean’s shirt.
17. PSH! This definitely never happens. UGH! They don’t care that I’m lonely. They all just let me rot in my loneliness.
18. ALL THE TIME! I am totally getting there. I went from trolling to goal of not trolling. I still suck. It’s whatever though. But dayum, #18 is the foundation of our friendship.
19. Honestly, these guys are there when I need a shoulder to cry on. They literally are super taller than me so when walking around Berkeley with them, I feel like I have my personal bodyguards.
20. YOU BREAK THEIR HEART, DAMN RIGHT I’M GONNA BREAK YOUR FACE!
21. Oh, I don’t even care anymore. I am super bro around these guys. Don’t even try to keep my composure anymore.
22. Going out with them is amazing. You just give them your keys, ID, money, everything you might ever need. HAHA
23. We don’t watch any of these shows but we definitely indulge in random things like random shows.
24. I can never stay mad at any of these guys for long. I realized if I stay mad at them, I am left with no friends. It’s sad.
25. Daniel, our friendship is build on smack-talking to each other. To think that the first time I talked to him, I accidentally called him house phone.
26. Yup, who says guys and girls can’t be friends! This totally have happened where we are just chilling. I <3 them so much.
27. These guys are the most amazing group of friends I possibly ever had. They accept me the way I am and are always there for me when I need them. Even though, we all are very different, we can always bond through our differences. I will always love them through everything. They are there for me when I need them and I am there for them. We party, we study, we laugh, we cry and we bond together! My ride-or-die boys. No one is gonna mess with my clique.